What does the Booster Club Do?
What is East Lake High School's Theatre Booster Club?
The ELHS Theatre Booster Club is an organization comprised of dedicated parents, directors, students, and community members. It helps support East Lake High School’s Theatre productions, activities, and competitions.
What does the Booster Club do?
- Raise money to assist with additional needs of the theatre program.
- Supports the efforts of our theatre classes and club where needed, including, but not limited to: ticket sales, fundraising, transportation, communication, promotions, technical needs, and backstage activities.
- Provides rewarding opportunities for parents/guardians to participate in their student’s theatre experience.
How do we do it?
- We raise money through memberships, events, merchandise sales, concession sales, corporate sponsorships, and generous donations.
- We help organize and communicate to make certain every theatre activity is represented, and fellow parents receive necessary information.
How are funds used?
- Net proceeds will support theatre student activities such as to assist with transportation, costumes, printing, supplies, and each production’s unique needs as requested and approved.
- Booster Club board members or volunteers do not receive any monetary or merchandise reward. All Booster Club members are volunteers and are never compensated.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Producer Level Sponsor
Spotlight Level Sponsor
Stage Enthusiast Sponsor
Would you like to see your logo here?